Natural support to gently guide your body towards a healthy fertility environment.
Your fertility is directly tied to your physical, spiritual and emotional well-being.
My program focuses on nurturing your fertility by engaging your mind, exercising your body and providing nutritional advice to optimize your pregnancy.
At my clinic I address treating issues such as hormonal imbalances, “unexplained infertility”, advanced maternal age and stress with acupuncture and Chinese herbal therapy.
Whether you are at the beginning of your journey, in the middle of it or taking a break, I can help you achieve a more holistic path to a stress and pain free pregnancy and a healthy baby. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs work well with interventions like IUI or IVF to help you optimize your fertility.
HOW TO HELP YOU GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK
A fertility plan will be designed for your individual needs:
- Personalized nutrition and supplement recommendations.
- Expert instruction on tracking your fertility signs and symptoms.
- A deeper understanding of how exercise, sleep, and lifestyle choices can nurture a better fertility environment.
- Simple proven ways to manage your stress and improve your overall health.
- Guidance on effective at-home treatment options that support self care and healing.
- A fertility acupuncture and herbal plan that enhances where you are in your menstrual, IUI or IVF cycle.
How Acupuncture and Herbs Help Your Body:
- Balances hormones
- Boost uterine lining
- Decreases cysts and fibroids
- Improves egg quality
- Reduce cortisol levels to decrease stress
- Supports implantation
- Increases blood flow to uterus
What to expect from acupuncture treatments:
- You will receive a customized treatment at each visit based on your individual health needs. In addition, we will discuss where you are in your cycle or in your fertility process. I select from the full spectrum of tools offered by traditional Chinese medicine including Chinese herbal formulas,
gua sha, cupping, moxa, essential oils, infrared heat, electro or auricular acupuncture.
- Please eat a light meal beforehand so that you are not hungry during your treatment and can completely relax.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for one hour after your visit.
- At every visit, I work to enhance your overall health and balance hormonal activity while giving you an opportunity to feel centered and relaxed in a nurturing and safe environment.
The clinic accepts certain insurance out of network including: NYSHIP Empire Government Plan, United Healthcare, Aetna and Cigna. Please provide your insurance information prior to your first appointment so that we may verify your benefits for eligibility. Also accepted are payments through HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards.
Are you ready to start?